Friday, October 22, 2010

First World Third World....Saturdays!

Hello all,

 Sorry I'm a bit behind this week ( it's Saturday in Indonesia), but I've been quite busy planning the most epic Halloween lesson ever.

This First World/ Third World  problem this week is brought to you by my dear friend Julie Appel. She's  currently toughing it out in the jungle that is the NYC restaurant business.

First World Problem: the new ipod nano is nice because it's small, but it only fits 3 songs on the touch screen at a time, so scrolling through playlists is such a bother! i really have to start keeping it as my secondary ipod, and use my 32 gb touch as my primary one."

Third World Problem: my one source of music making, my small bongo drum, was taken by the rebels during last week's raid.  


Happy Saturdays!

1 comment:

  1. so flattered that my 1st/3rd world problem made it onto the blog!!

    ReplyDelete